1. Pour gluten-free oats into a serving bowl. I find the quick-cooking oats are often better than the rolled oats when it comes to oatmeal, but either one will work!
2. Add chia seeds and flax seeds and toss to combine.
3. Add natural peanut butter and enough boiling water to just cover the mixture.
4. Stir the mixture until all contents are combined. Depending on your desired consistency add more boiling water as needed.
5. Once at the consistency of your liking, top with your sliced banana, hemp seed and granola.
6. Add any other of your favourite toppings ( fresh strawberries are always a good low-FODMAP option) and ENJOY!
*Keep in mind that different people will always have unique trigger foods. These products and foods have worked well for me, but they may not for everyone. Overall this is a low FODMAP recipe but playing around with portion sizes, substituting ingredients, and the amount of each ingredient can be helpful if you react to any of these foods!