2. Chop potatoes into quarters and add to the bowl with carrots and toss together.
3. Combine the ground beef and ground pork. Then add ½ the olive oil and the salt and pepper.
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in a large pot. Once hot add the ground meat mixture and brown the meat.
5. Once the meat is cooked through add the chicken stock, bay leaves, italian seasoning, carrots and potatoes to the pot.
6. Cook on medium to high heat and bring to a boil. Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 mins or until the potatoes are tender.
7. Stir in red pepper flakes and kale and cook until kale is wilted.
8. Taste and season with more salt, pepper and red pepper flakes as needed.
*Keep in mind that different people will always have unique trigger foods. These products and foods have worked well for me, but they may not for everyone. Overall this is a low FODMAP recipe but playing around with portion sizes, substituting ingredients, and the amount of each ingredient can be helpful if you react to any of these foods!