any other of your favourite Low-FODMAP pizza toppings!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.Place the O'Doughs flatbread on a cookie sheet. ( you can cook it from frozen or thawed).
3. Whether you are looking for a quick off the shelf sauce (Fody Low-FODMAP Marinara sauce) or are looking to make your own sauce, I have listed the ingredients for both above! If you are making the sauce yourself use a small bowl and combine tomato paste, brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic oil and Italian seasoning.
4. Once the sauce ingredients are combined spread the sauce all over the flatbread.
5. Grate your mozzarella cheese and sprinkle generously to cover all of the sauce. Feel free to add more if needed!
6. Top the pizza with your favourite toppings or using some of my favourite low-FODMAP pizza toppings listed above.
7. Bake pizza at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
8. Cut pizza into 4 slices and ENJOY!
*Keep in mind that different people will always have unique trigger foods. These products and foods have worked well for me, but they may not for everyone. Overall this is a low FODMAP recipe but playing around with portion sizes, substituting ingredients, and the amount of each ingredient can be helpful if you react to any of these foods!