¼ tsp celery salt + healthy sprinkling to rim the glass
1 1/2 cups Tomato Juice
2 tbsp Clam Juice
15 healthy drops of Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp Lime juice
2- 4 drops of Tabasco (depending on how spicy you like it)
½ tsp apple cider vigear
1 oz vodka shot (optional)
1. Start by cutting your lime slice and adding a small slit in the middle of it so it with sit nicely on the top of your glass
2. Place the lime slice on the top of the glass and then slide it all around the rim and then remove it.
3. Sprinkle a healthy amount of celery salt onto a small place and then turn the glass upside down on the plate into the salt to rim the glass with salt.
4. Add ice to the glass.
5. Pour the tomato juice, clam juice, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, tabasco, vodka, and worcheshire sauce into the glass and stir with a spoon until completely mixed.
6. cut and clean your rib of celery and add it to your glass and ENJOY!
*Keep in mind that different people will always have unique trigger foods. These products and foods have worked well for me, but they may not for everyone. Overall this is a low FODMAP recipe but playing around with portion sizes, substituting ingredients, and the amount of each ingredient can be helpful if you react to any of these foods! Also, keep in mind the concept of FODMAP stacking. If you have a lot of foods that contain FODMAPs in one meal, even if not in high-FODMAP portions, the accumulation can lead to symptoms.