1. Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit and place your cupcake liners in a muffin pan.
2. In a large bowl add the butter and granulated sugar. Mix on low to medium speed with an electric mixer until the 2 ingredients are combined.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla to the combined sugar and butter, and mix with the electric mixer until these ingredients are combined and fluffy.
4. In a separate large bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
5. Alternate between adding the dry mixture and milk to the butter/sugar mixture. Make sure that the dry ingredients are added first and last. Stir until all the ingredients are combined well.
6. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest to this same mixture and combine.
7. Using a big spoon or an ice cream scope to fill the muffin tins with the finished mixture. Fill each cupcake liner to about 3/4 full.
8. Bake cupcakes for 22-24 mins or until you can pull out a toothpick clean from the center of the cupcake.
1. Add the butter, 1/2 cup of the raspberries and 2 cups of icing sugar into a large bowl.
2. Mix ingredients together with an electric mixer until completely combined.
3. Add the next cup of icing sugar and combine.
4. Add the last 3/4 cup of icing sugar and the last 1/2 cup of raspberries and mix until smooth.
5. Ice the cupcakes when they are cooled down completely and ENJOY!
*Keep in mind that different people will always have unique trigger foods. These products and foods have worked well for me, but they may not for everyone. Overall this is a low FODMAP recipe but playing around with portion sizes, substituting ingredients, and the amount of each ingredient can be helpful if you react to any of these foods!