1. Chop up the broccoli and steam the broccoli to your desired texture. (It is usually done for me when I can poke a fork through it.)
2. Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta according to pasta box instructions.
3. Using a small saucepan pour your desired amount of sauce in and heat on medium heat for 5 minutes or until warm all the way through.
4. After draining the pasta of the water, add the pasta back to the pot and pour in your sauce and broccoli to pre-mix before eating.
5. Finally, top the pasta with some Parmesan cheese and ENJOY!
*Keep in mind that different people will always have unique trigger foods. These products and foods have worked well for me, but they may not for everyone. Overall this is a low FODMAP recipe but playing around with portion sizes, substituting ingredients, and the amount of each ingredient can be helpful if you react to any of these foods!